CDE Software reserves the right to choose the carrier and method to ship your package. The choice of shipment does not guarantee that your product will be shipped the same day. For example, choosing UPS Next Day service when placing an order on Thursday night at 5:00pm does not mean you will receive your package on Friday.
Orders received after 12:00pm will normally be processed for the following business day's shipment.
CDE Software Return and Refund Policy
All programs that are shipped directly from CDE Software, come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Because of the nature of the software industry, specifications and features may change without notice. CDE provides this guarantee to provide ample time for you to make a decision if the software meets your needs. CDE provides downloadable demonstrations of most products for you to examine before purchase.
What can be returned
Only products purchased directly from CDE Software may be returned. Returns will be accepted only when the following conditions have been met:
- The product was physically shipped to you.
- The product has not been discontinued.
- The product was not an Automatic Scoring edition product.
- The shrinkwrap on Clipart products has not been broken.
- The product will be returned at customer expense.
- A return authorization number has been requested within 30 days of the purchase and was given to you by CDE Software staff to place on the returned product box.
- Returns must be received by CDE Software within 7 business days after an RMA has been issued.
To return a product
To return a product, you must do ALL of the following:
- You must contact CDE Software Support at (206) 937.8927 to request a return merchandise authorization number prior to returning a product. Products returned without an RMA number will not be accepted or processed and the customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- After an RMA has been received, send the product and all packaging and enclosed materials to the following address, using a carier with a reliable tracking system (CDE Software is not responsible for lost shipments):
Attn: RETURNS - RMA#
14220 Interurban Ave S STE 140
Seattle, WA 98168
- After CDE Software has received the package and has confirmed that return conditions have been met, you will be issued a refund using the same method as payment was made. Shipping and Handling fees are non-refundable.
- CDE Software will not reimburse or refund any phone call expenses, supplies or materials used, or 3rd party expenses incurred (such as computer consultants).
- Returns that do not have all the materials or is damaged (writing in manual, etc), will be assessed a damage fee of a minimum of $20.00.
Shipping and handling is non-refundable.