BTM-2019 AutoScoring for 2018/2019 Season (This edition integrates with electronic scoring systems)
Instructions for selecting options:
Full Versions/Upgrades: If upgrading to this program from a previous version of this software, please select the program and edition you presently have a license for. If the program you are licensed for is not in the list, select FULL version. If the previous serial number is NOT registered in our internal system under your name, you must complete a license transfer form at www.cdesoftware.com and return before you can place your order.
Prior Serial: If upgrading, please enter the 6 digit permanent serial number of the program you are upgrading from. To locate, open the program and select Help > About or select Options > Program Registration. This will reduce the delay in processing your upgrade order.
Materials: You will always have the option to download the installer regardless of choice. But if you would like printed materials, you can also choose to purchase those.
Select full version unless you are presently licensed for the listed qualifying upgrades.
Upgrade orders are manually validated against our license database.
Enter permanent 6 digit serial number of program being upgraded.
Regardless of choice, an email with your registration will be sent.
What number of lanes best fits your center?
Licensed to the center listed and not for home or multiple center use.
Available Now - Manuals, CD's and USB's are estimated to be available early April.
BTM-2019 AutoScoring promotes the best tournament software using CDE Software's experience with bowling software to provide the sport of bowling with the best in tournament management. Not only is it the best tournament management software available, it is the easiest to use.
BTM-2019 AutoScoring features many of the same features and flexibility that CDE and its BLS product line have been doing for years. Features include:
- Integrates with the majority of electronic scoring systems.
- Print and detect 2018/2019 USBC/CTF/TNBA Awards
- Manages Singles events
- Manages Doubles events
- Manages Trios events
- Manages Team events
- Manages All-Event Entries
- Manages Team All-Event Entries
- Each tournament can offers up to 12 different events
- Any combination of event types as needed. Why be limited on number of event types up to event limit?
- Each tournament can offer up to 4 different all-events
- Each tournament can offer up to 2 different team all-events
- Derived Singles or Doubles
- Link Events
- Each event can have up to 12 games
- Built-in Bracket Module to manage bracket sidepots.
- Print checks for tournament prizes
- Import bowlers from BLS-2019 Master Bowler Database
- Manage as many tournaments as you wish (Why pay more for each tournament)
- Handles Scratch or Handicap Tournaments - No extra fees
- Handles Bowler and Team Divisions - No extra fees
- Easy to use score screen that allows for rapid score entry. Screen is easy on eyes, easy to read and looks like a recap sheet
- Specify how many times a bowler can enter each event
- Series handicapping option
- Multiple Reports are managed with customizable detailed reports and tournament standings and more - No Extra Charge
- Export reports as PDF
- Manage financials for the tournament
- Easy to use Rules Navigator
- Easy to use menus, like BLS-2019
- Manages up to 500 Squads
- Import BITS format data for importing with BPAA's Bowler Trac
- Dedicated Support - CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail or phone.
- A lot more features to numerous to list.
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (1507 Original, 1511 November Update, 1607 Anniversary Update, 1703 Creators Update, 1709 Fall Creators Update, 1803 April 2018 Update, 1809 October 2018 Update).
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 2016 Server
- Windows 2012 Server
- Windows 2008 Server
- Processor: Pentium 4 or later
- Hard Drive Storage: 210-245 megs free space on hard drive (120 MB additional hard disk space required for installation. Space used may be less depending on prerequisite installs already present)
- Display: 1024x768 or higher display resolution with greater than 256 color depth (16 bit color recommended)
- Display Fonts: Display font size to "normal" 96 DPI and text size set to smaller 100% (also termed as Small Fonts)
- Windows 10: Minimum 10 System Requirements
- Windows 8.1: Minimum 8 System Requirements
- Windows 7: Minimum 7 System Requirements
- Windows 2016: Minimum Server 2016 System Requirements
- Windows 2012 Server: minimum 2012 Server System Requirements
- Windows 2008 Server: Minimum 2008 Server System Requirements
- Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive 4x or faster (compatible with reading CD-R's) - Not needed if installation via download.
- USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 compatible port if installing from USB Flash Drive.
- Printer: A physical printer or printer driver must be installed.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Software Prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later (free from Adobe.com website)
- Internet connection to use built in Internet features
This edition is an AutoScoring edition of BTM-2019 and is only for use with interfacing with the electronic scoring system installed in a bowling center. It is not for home or personal use.
If you would like more information regarding compatible scoring systems, please contact us. Current compatible scoring systems:
- QubicaAMF Conqueror Pro
- Brunswick Sync
- Brunswick Vector Plus
- Brunswick Vector
- AK Microsystem Touchdesk 3
- Steltronic Focus
- US Bowling Pulse
Ordering for home use?
This edition does integrates with electronic automatic scoring systems. If you do not have a compatible scoring system or wish to use the software at home or away from the bowling center, please choose the Standard or Professional edition.
Scoring Systems using Older Operating System for Computer BTM-2019 will be installed on:
If you have a supported scoring system, where the computer BTM-2019 will be installed on, that has a version of Windows in the supported operating system list, then there are a couple options:
- Contact the scoring manufacturer about computer upgrade options.
- Purchase a computer with a supported operating system and connect and configure the computer to access the scoring system network.